Consider the Source – 2021 Investment Outlook: Economic Cycles
In our recent commentary on the economic outlook for 2021, a major theme we discuss is the present and the future of the fixed income environment and bond market. In this episode of our multi-part “2021 Investment Outlook” video series, Omnia Family Wealth’s Michael Wagner and Alon Ozer sat down to further dissect fixed income, bonds and how the effects of fiscal and monetary policy may impact the way investors diversify their portfolios.
Specifically, Wagner and Ozer explain:
- How the new administration may impact the economy and market
- Why a traditional portfolio of stocks and bonds is no longer effective for diversification and stability
- The factors that have caused fixed income to no longer be an attractive investment
- Why some investors are becoming attracted to high-risk, trendy investments,
- The potential impact of the recent stimulus packages on the economy, interest rates and portfolios
- Potential opportunities and risks for investors in 2021 and beyond
Throughout the video, Wagner and Ozer emphasize that the risks in your portfolio may not be where you think they are. Because of this, it is crucial to remain mindful of your asset allocation and the role each asset plays in your portfolio.
For more insights, click here to watch the first episode of our “2021 Investment Outlook” video series and stay tuned for the next episode as we continue to explore the depths of what is occurring in the markets and economy. As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We are available via email or phone at (305) 602-9080.