Michael Wagner and Alexandra Quitko to Speak at Greater Miami Jewish Federation Event
We are pleased to announce that Omnia Family Wealth Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer Michael Wagner and Wealth Advisor Alexandra Quitko will be featured speakers during the Greater Miami Jewish Federation’s “#Adulting: Learning How to Plan and Invest for Your Future” live virtual discussion on Wednesday, January 13 at 7:30 p.m. EST.
During this event, which is sponsored by The Network and Base Miami, Wagner moderated a discussion with financial experts, including Quitko, about investing and financial planning for people in their 20’s and 30’s. Some of the specific topics that will be discussed include:
- How to get started organizing your financial life
- Investing and financial planning strategies
- Basic estate, insurance and retirement planning tips
There will also be a question-and-answer session where Quitko, along with other expert panelists, will address common questions among new investors, such as:
- What is the difference between a traditional and Roth IRA?
- What about a 401(k)?
- Should I save first or invest first?
- Do I need life insurance?
For more information about this event, please contact us. We can be reached via email or phone at (305) 602-9080.